Rachid Oumlil and Carlos Juiz present the work "Ten years of Open Innovation Benefits" at the WOIC conference
Rachid Oumlil and Carlos Juiz have presented the work "Ten years of Open Innovation Benefits: A meta-analysis from 2007-2017" in the prestigious WOIC conference (http://woic.corporateinnovation.berkeley.edu/), which has taken place in San Francisco, from December 13th to 15th.
In this way, the line of research on open innovation carried out by our associate researcher in the ACSIC laboratory for 6 months continues, taking advantage of an international exchange scholarship for teachers from the Maghreb and Spain (UnetBa). This line of research began with the development of the prototype www.innovaTTion.net, which has received several local and national awards on innovation.
- Beatriz Gómez presents innovaTTion at the Malaga Transfiere Forum
- innovaTTion is finalist at technology entrepreneur / Startup IEEE Section Spain and goes to the fair Startup OLE
- innovaTTion goes to BizBarcelona'15, the fair of entrepreneurs
- innovaTTion participates in the II Co-opetition day organized by Turistec
- innovaTTion on IB3 Radio!
- innovaTTion wins the 'UIB Entrepreneurship Club Award' contest
Event date: 13/12/2017
Publication date: Wed Dec 20 09:43:00 CET 2017